• The migration to this new platform is complete, but there are a lot of details to sort out. If you find something that needs to be fixed make a post in this thread. Thank you for your patience!

HIM Water

Triune One

Invenies
Patron of the Arts
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Sep 9, 2022
Messages
338
I whole heartedly agree with what you said about needing ways to test for HIM.
How else are we ever going to get the muggles to accept this?
Also, @black has clearly stated in the not-too-distant past that he believes alchemical truth is not a thing for public understanding, but that it should be kept hidden.
So I’m not so sure that he really wants this himself.
But regardless, it needs to be done.
So here’s something to get the ball rolling, a back-of-an-envelope proposal so to speak......

UPDATE: The following is now the 2nd draft after I realised the first version has a problem

> Separate 2 samples of water you want to test (perhaps the amount that’ll fit in a standard container like a test tube or a Petri dish).
> To 1st sample, add a standardised amount of a standardised fluoride salt solution.
Raise the temperature to a set amount (like 50 Celsius or something) and leave the sample to the open air for a set period of time (like 30 minutes or something).
Then measure the volume of sample remaining, because we’ll lose some to evaporation according to variations in humidity.
This step is designed to completely remove the HIM portion from one of the samples.
> To 2nd sample, seal it up and do nothing.
Then we take both samples and measure the surface tension on them.
Can use a pre-existing machine such as the one HERE, or ghetto one as shown HERE.

Finally, take those 2 surface tension values (along with the remaining volume of water for 2nd sample), and plug them into an equation to get a standardised number.
Perhaps the equation can compare the results to a pre-calculated result from a standardised HIM water sample such as from Lakshmanas well.
This result can tell us the torsion charge on the HIM particles compared to Lakshmanas well water.
But IMO unfortunately it still can't tell us the total amount of HIM particles present.
I'm still thinking of other possible ways in which we can get that.

What do you think? Interested to hear your ideas and inputs to make it better.
Is there even such a thing as a standard succussion machine or process from the within the homeopathy profession? I don’t even know, just hoping that there is.

If we're trying to be completely objective about HIM content, then we have to also verify your theory that
fluoride "is designed to completely remove the HIM portion."
How do you know that?
As you may know about me, I tend to trust assertions like that, or at least, consider them as valid possibilities.
But since we're getting objective, we cannot assume anything about the HIM.
So the use of fluoride to clear away HIM, in and of itself, is not a certainty.

Also, the fluoride salt solution might have an altered surface tension from the dissolved salt so is an added variable that
skews results.

And one other thing I just thought about (this is an edit) - the idea that surface tension proves HIM content may not be 100% accurate either. I have seen the surface tension increase for sure in joe cell charged water. But might there be other explanations aside from HIM concentration for that? I don't know.
 

Lakshmana

Invenies
Magus de Moderatio
Patron of the Arts
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
633
I think the easiest test is taking copper sulfate crystals and putting them in a dish which is kept at 37c in a sand bath then dripping the distilled water source to wet the crystals, it will start growing dendrites if there is Him/sm present.

 

Argento Vivo

Rectificando
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
188
Thanks for the response.
But, unfortunately this stuff doesn't analyse well with traditional methods.


There's a thread about HIM HERE.
As to where the term came from....as far as you guys are concerned, it came from me.
But in my own mind, it came from my teachers in a previous life.

Also, just let you know that I already altered the original proposal because it had a problem.

Did you try analytical chemistry, to affirm that? Also on HIM thread you state clearly about many physical chemical properties of this waters. Did you test it all?

So HIM water is a water carrying Astral Spirit. If fluorine should interact chemically with it then it has some kind of physical and chemical characteristics which can be measured.

@Lakshmana are you suggesting to use water, and see if it crystallises, on top of a highly soluble crystal? I think in this case the result is a recrystallization, typical of vitriols.
 

Triune One

Invenies
Patron of the Arts
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Sep 9, 2022
Messages
338
I've come up with a couple more possibilities for measuring HIM.

1) Relating to Deuterium levels in water.
We know that distillation reduces the level of deuterium in water by a certain low amount.
This has been widely verified.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water

We also know distillation increases him, either concentration or its internal torsion field.
We also know "heavy" water is bad for plant health.
HIM / SM is good for plant health.
So there's definitely a good platform to begin exploring possibilities
of measuring Deuterium levels in relation to samples of water.

Test 1) Measure deuterium level of 100mls of a certain water.
Distill the water 10 times.
Measure 100 mls of the water at each level of distillate.

Test 2) Take some heavy water with a known level of deuterium.
Take Level 10 water (distilled 10 times) and level 0 water (not distilled at all) of the same water from Test 1.
Mix 100 mls of level 10 water with 100 mls of heavy water and measure the deuterium level after.
Mix 100mls of level 0 water with 100 mls of heavy and measure the deuterium level afte.r

Is the level of deuterium an average of the heavy water and the distilled water?
If so, this shows no effect of the DDW (10X distilled water) on the level of deuterium.
what would be most interesting, however, is if the level of deuterium was lower than the average between the two.
this would indicate that the HIM does indeed displace deuterium.

This leads me to my second possible method of testing... which involves testing for radiation emission.
Reich created a modified Geiger-Muller counter to run as a motor in the presence of concentrated Orgone.
So radiation sensitive devices like Reich's Geiger-Muller counter could pick up on the radiation field of
a sample of HIM water. it might also detect the activity of HIM water on deuterium displacement.

If one had such a Geiger-muller counter modified for sensitivity as Reich did for orgone employed during Test 2, one could verify if what we would assume to be higher HIM concentrated water would have a deuterium displacement effect on the heavy water.
That could be measurable.
 

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
we have to also verify your theory that
fluoride "is designed to completely remove the HIM portion."
How do you know that?
Came to the conclusion from 3 reasons
>The town Colorado Springs has the highest amount of lightning strikes in USA,
it also has high levels of flouride in the spring water.
To me it's a no brainer that the flouride pushes the HIM portion into the air immediately after the water exits the ground.
> Nobody ever got a joe cell to work (nor HHO overunity) by using flouridated water.
> "The Man" wants to flouridate all our water, everywhere and for eternity.
Also, the fluoride salt solution might have an altered surface tension from the dissolved salt so is an added variable that
skews results.
Good point, so maybe that fact totally invalidates my proposal entirely.
And one other thing I just thought about (this is an edit) - the idea that surface tension proves HIM content may not be 100% accurate either. I have seen the surface tension increase for sure in joe cell charged water. But might there be other explanations aside from HIM concentration for that?
If you have any other explanations then I'd love to hear them.
I think the easiest test is taking copper sulfate crystals and putting them in a dish which is kept at 37c in a sand bath then dripping the distilled water source to wet the crystals, it will start growing dendrites if there is Him/sm present.
That's fantastic to hear.
How long does it take for the dentrites to grow?
Did you try analytical chemistry, to affirm that? Also on HIM thread you state clearly about many physical chemical properties of this waters. Did you test it all?
No, I didn't do the chemistry to affirm.
If other people report stuff, then I accept it as true.
 

microwatt

Rectificando
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
291
I built a HIM detector. HIM particles are able to make materials more elastic such as rubber. I glued a rubber band to the end of a strain gauge. and made it taught inside a plastic straw. The voltmeters needle moved when placed under the apex of pyramids and around capacitors. You can find cheap strain gauges on ebay or amazon.
"The Man" wants to flouridate all our water, everywhere and for eternity.
Is this really true Ghetto?
 

Triune One

Invenies
Patron of the Arts
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Sep 9, 2022
Messages
338
Came to the conclusion from 3 reasons
>The town Colorado Springs has the highest amount of lightning strikes in USA,
it also has high levels of flouride in the spring water.
To me it's a no brainer that the flouride pushes the HIM portion into the air immediately after the water exits the ground.
> Nobody ever got a joe cell to work (nor HHO overunity) by using flouridated water.
> "The Man" wants to flouridate all our water, everywhere and for eternity.

you know, when I read your HIM post, it actually activated a lot in me.
It made a lot of this Astral and SM stuff a lot more tangible, personable.
I resonated with most of what you said.
I am with you on this.

having said that, I don't find the above arguments that convincing for Fluoride's negative effects on HIM content.
I have no doubt Fluoride is a toxin. but it being a toxin and "The Man" putting it in our water to dumb us down does not
necessarily equate with a reduction in the quantity of HIM.
The lighting strikes can also be for many other reasons.
Nobody even got a joe cell to work by using fluoridated water can also simply be because said water is city water
and city water is hyper treated, heated, has multiple pharmaceutical drugs, birth control pills chlorine, and much more junk swimming in it. The content of the fluoride might not be entirely responsible.

Don't forget, I am not a big "we need to prove all this stuff with rigorous scientific research."
I rely intimately on my inner sense. It leads me off sometimes, but so does scientific research... A LOT.
And overall, my hunches are pretty good and are growing bc I trust them.

but... we are seeking an objective way of measuring, right?
So... IMO, these reasons around fluoride are not convincing for me.

If you have any other explanations then I'd love to hear them.

At present, I do not.
 

black

Hermes Trismegistus
Patron of the Arts
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
1,442
Hi ghetto
Great to see you looking into some research of the "Him"

Here is a bit of info to help you with your "Him" project.

If it rains, collect rainwater in a glass bowl then quickly transfer to a tightly sealed glass bottle ..... you will then have some "Him" in the rainwater.

Snow is also very good to catch the "Him" .... then into a tightly sealed glass bottle.

"Him" does not remain in rivers, ponds, lakes or wells .... it is used up very quickly by nature and what is not used very quickly returns to the atmosphere.

It is not feasible to collect "Him" to work the Alchemic Process .... there is not enough in rain, dew, snow, etc .... and it cannot be grown in quantity (Augmented) like Quintessence.

One of the best natural magnets for trapping "Him" is our planet the Earth and this is the easiest place to find "Him" in abundant quantities for working the great Alchemic Process via "Pure" Spiritus Mundi.
 

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
these reasons around fluoride are not convincing for me.
Microwatt:
Is this really true Ghetto?
I thought those reasons might be a bit flimsy for some of you.
Was hoping you're not going to pull me in too deep on this one....but since you're doing it anyway...here goes....

You'd already know that "The Man's" flouridation program started immediately after the conclusion of WW2.
You'd probably also know that several researchers have already come to the conclusion that water flouridation program was closely tied with USA national security doctrine.
You probably think that "The Man" wants to flouridate us to make us docile and compliant, but IMO that is not the actual reason for flouridating our drinking water, it's just a happy accident.

The following is probably all totally unbelieveable....but here it is anyway, for anyone who's able to absorb it.

>The USA cracked the secret of transmutation during the program to develop "the bomb".
- The scientists involved in the program were all heavily studying alchemy texts at the time as part of their work.
- IMO Fulcanelli massively fucked up when he performed a transmutation to uranium in front of several nuclear scientists several years prior.
- Once "The Man" knew that making uranium from transmutation was possible, they spared no expense until they were able to find out the secret for themselves.
> After he cracked the secret of transmutation, "The Man" immediately formed a strategy of preventing discovery of it by anyone else.
- It seems that the best idea they could come up with was to trick everyone to add flouride to water making accidental or deliberate discovery of HIM extremely unlikely.
- That idea was a really good one, because even the wisest and most open-minded people still have no idea of the fact 75+ years later.

That's all I got....if it's not enough for you, then so be it.

And a message to "The Man" in case you're reading this....
Don't hate on me brother, it's just information. And besides, nobody believes it anyway.
 

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
If it rains, collect rainwater in a glass bowl then quickly transfer to a tightly sealed glass bottle ..... you will then have some "Him" in the rainwater.

Snow is also very good to catch the "Him" .... then into a tightly sealed glass bottle.

"Him" does not remain in rivers, ponds, lakes or wells .... it is used up very quickly by nature and what is not used very quickly returns to the atmosphere.

It is not feasible to collect "Him" to work the Alchemic Process .... there is not enough in rain, dew, snow, etc .... and it cannot be grown in quantity (Augmented) like Quintessence.

One of the best natural magnets for trapping "Him" is our planet the Earth and this is the easiest place to find "Him" in abundant quantities for working the great Alchemic Process via "Pure" Spiritus Mundi.
Thanks Black.
Always love to see pure truth writ clearly.
 
Last edited:

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
Test 1) Measure deuterium level of 100mls of a certain water.
Distill the water 10 times.
Measure 100 mls of the water at each level of distillate.

Test 2) Take some heavy water with a known level of deuterium.
Take Level 10 water (distilled 10 times) and level 0 water (not distilled at all) of the same water from Test 1.
Mix 100 mls of level 10 water with 100 mls of heavy water and measure the deuterium level after.
Mix 100mls of level 0 water with 100 mls of heavy and measure the deuterium level afte.r

Is the level of deuterium an average of the heavy water and the distilled water?
If so, this shows no effect of the DDW (10X distilled water) on the level of deuterium.
what would be most interesting, however, is if the level of deuterium was lower than the average between the two.
this would indicate that the HIM does indeed displace deuterium.
This totally has the ring of truth.
I remember that Dr Flanagan discovered that the water used by The Hunza people was glacier melt which had low deuterium content.
And the Hunza people were exceptionally healthy, which Flanagan attributed to their water.

It's hard work to distill the same water 10 times though.
And we don't really know how long the HIM water has to be in contact with deuterium to annilate it, it might be a fairly fast reaction.
I suppose if it's a slow reaction, we could find a way to speed it up, like what happens in the cold fusion reaction.

Reich created a modified Geiger-Muller counter to run as a motor in the presence of concentrated Orgone.
So radiation sensitive devices like Reich's Geiger-Muller counter could pick up on the radiation field of
a sample of HIM water. it might also detect the activity of HIM water on deuterium displacement.
I had to check my notes about this, because I had totally forgotten about Reichs efforts to do the same.
Anyway my notes show that he invented something called a "Vacor Tube" which can be made to glow with lower amount of electricity when exposed to orgone energy.
Is that the same thing you're describing?
Reagrdless, either or both of these devices are probably a goer.

One more thing which reading your post just made me remember.
Patrick Flanagan discovered that the water with the lowest freezing point had the strongest positive effect on health.
Perhaps that's the quickest test for HIM water that we need to do, is to simply get a really good readout on the exact freezing point of the water.
 
Last edited:

Argento Vivo

Rectificando
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
188
This totally has the ring of truth.
I remember that Dr Flanagan discovered that the water used by The Hunza people was glacier melt which had low deuterium content.
And the Hunza people were exceptionally healthy, which Flanagan attributed to their water.

It's hard work to distill the same water 10 times though.
And we don't really know how long the HIM water has to be in contact with deuterium to annilate it, it might be a fairly fast reaction.
I suppose if it's a slow reaction, we could find a way to speed it up, like what happens in the cold fusion reaction.


I had to check my notes about this, because I had totally forgotten about Reichs efforts to do the same.
Anyway my notes show that he invented something called a "Vacor Tube" which can be made to glow with lower amount of electricity when exposed to orgone energy.
Is that the same thing you're describing?
Reagrdless, either or both of these devices are probably a goer.

And one last thing which reading your post just made me remember.
Patrick Flanagan discovered that the water with the lowest freezing point had the strongest positive effect on health.
Perhaps that's the quickest test for HIM water that we need to do, is to simply get a really good readout on the exact freezing point of the water.

So fluoride are there to make us numb? I thought they gave us weed for that. Fluoride just cleans your teeth and give you some stiffness in the joints.

Anyway a good point came out, freezing point of water will be influenced by substances dissolved in it, just think of polar sea water which is salty and dont freeze. And its the reason they throw salt on icy roads during winter.

So, the difference between any salt dissolved in water and an alleged HIM salt or whatever, would be easily detected by spectrometry etc. Solubility, density, boiling point, is a good place to start, by comparison can help exclude several substances, but is not enough. Or do we know all substances already discovered? I dont think, so a mass analysis would show better results.

Which could be totally fucked up, Idk, but i assume this as "HIM" has to influence matter and change the matter it is dissolved with on physical level. Stuff like alcohol that doesn't fly, or lime that melts like ice under sun.
And now that my mind came on this, I think this can be a good primitive starting way of testing.

Because what you state of particles spinning etc we cannot observe, but chemistry is right in front of us, ready to answer our nature-related questions.
 

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
I built a HIM detector. HIM particles are able to make materials more elastic such as rubber. I glued a rubber band to the end of a strain gauge. and made it taught inside a plastic straw. The voltmeters needle moved when placed under the apex of pyramids and around capacitors. You can find cheap strain gauges on ebay or amazon.
Do you mind to show us some pics of this detector?
Also can you give us a link to a "strain guage" on ebay or Amazon?
Just to make sure that we're on the same page as to what you're referring to.
 

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
So, the difference between any salt dissolved in water and an alleged HIM salt or whatever, would be easily detected by spectrometry
Micheal Burbury documented the fact that metal oxide salts will change from black to white as they change into their "ormus" form (a rose by any other name).
He also told us that trying to do spectrometry on these white powders will break the machines.
Source HERE.
freezing point of water will be influenced by substances dissolved in it, just think of polar sea water which is salty and dont freeze. And its the reason they throw salt on icy roads during winter.
Thanks for pointing this out.
I guess we'd have to distill the sample first before freezing then.
i assume this as "HIM" has to influence matter and change the matter it is dissolved with on physical level.
It certainly changes the properties of metal oxides and the properties of water (water properties are related to torsion charge though).
Idk, but i assume this as "HIM" has to influence matter and change the matter it is dissolved with on physical level. ...... I think this can be a good primitive starting way of testing.
In the case of metal oxides becoming white powders, you're correct.
I did already did this myself by making silver oxide manifest as cream powder instead of brown/black after HIM absorbtion (see HERE) but it's a very long winded and tedious process so I'd already disregarded the option.
However this is the primitive test that you speak of, we already have it, now need to get to the next level above that.
Because what you state of particles spinning etc we cannot observe, but chemistry is right in front of us, ready to answer our nature-related questions.
You're absolutely correct, so just looking for something better than currently have.

Thanks to your responses on this enquiry, you really have a good grip on what's going on and which direction need to be headed.
Much appreciated.
 

Argento Vivo

Rectificando
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
188
Micheal Burbury documented the fact that metal oxide salts will change from black to white as they change into their "ormus" form (a rose by any other name).
He also told us that trying to do spectrometry on these white powders will break the machines.
Source HERE.

Thanks for pointing this out.
I guess we'd have to distill the sample first before freezing then.

It certainly changes the properties of metal oxides and the properties of water (water properties are related to torsion charge though).

In the case of metal oxides becoming white powders, you're correct.
I did already did this myself by making silver oxide manifest as cream powder instead of brown/black after HIM absorbtion (see HERE) but it's a very long winded and tedious process so I'd already disregarded the option.
However this is the primitive test that you speak of, we already have it, now need to get to the next level above that.

You're absolutely correct, so just looking for something better than currently have.

Thanks to your responses on this enquiry, you really have a good grip on what's going on and which direction need to be headed.
Much appreciated.
Very very much interesting thread thanks. I guess that silver has good&crazy properties. Anyway did you first separate silver from copper and other impurities blended? Cause it is full usually, so it always gives impure solutions. Several methods to purify it.

Then, this oxides are curious, so should be explored as much belongs to their properties, if they be a fixed sulfur carrier or not, what can be done with it etc. (To me this ormus stuff belongs to spagyrics/strange chemistry but /particulars may be involved too maybe, who knows. They sometimes share similar logics, but what i could see from friends, the orums stops where a particular chymist would go further and extract metallic sperms, which could be done even avoiding ormus style operations, viz. it's shorter)

P.s. I have been told of people secretly testing substances unknown, yet no broken apparatuses. So to me it's still the most reasonable test to perform. Drawback machine costs exagerately. But maybe more ideas will show up
 

microwatt

Rectificando
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
291
Do you mind to show us some pics of this detector?
Also can you give us a link to a "strain guage" on ebay or Amazon?
Just to make sure that we're on the same page as to what you're referring to.
here is the strain gauge
I dont have pics anymore but i superglued a rubber band to the end of the orange thing and the other end of the band to the opening of a straw. and pulled it taught. I adjusted the strain gauge potentiometer to zero things out
 

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
Anyway did you first separate silver from copper and other impurities blended? Cause it is full usually, so it always gives impure solutions.
I used bullion silver, was already at 99.999 purity, not enough copper in there to worry about.
I guess that silver has good&crazy properties.
It did sublime off at white hot temperature under a hydroxy flame, which is pretty weird for silver oxide to do that.
However, the ormus fraternity had already documented that white powder silver sublimes at 1800 celcius.
this oxides are curious, so should be explored as much belongs to their properties,
Absolutely yes, they should be explored, but curiously it seems that nobody really wants to.
It's surprising for me, because IMO there's a nobel prize waiting to be had within the scientific fraternity for busting open this phenomenon.
And IMO there's the philosophers stone waiting to be had for the wannabe alchemist/s who might choose to take a closer look.
Yet there's so little interest within both of those camps. Each to their own I suppose.
I have been told of people secretly testing substances unknown, yet no broken apparatuses.
It wasn't just Michael who was breaking the machines with his white powder, I remember one of the ormus guys in USA reported the exact same problem.
My memory is a bit hazy as to which one it was, but I think it was from one of the guys interviewed on "All the gold you can eat".
if they be a fixed sulfur carrier or not, what can be done with it etc. (To me this ormus stuff belongs to spagyrics/strange chemistry but /particulars may be involved too maybe, who knows. They sometimes share similar logics, but what i could see from friends, the orums stops where a particular chymist would go further and extract metallic sperms, which could be done even avoiding ormus style operations, viz. it's shorter)
Unfortunately I never done any modern alchemy courses that a lot of you guys have, so the exact meaning here is completely over my head.
Someone should make up a guide to explain these terms like "fixed sulfur carrier" and "metallic sperm" for the ignoramuses like myself 😐
But even though I never done the formalised alchemy training, it still looks pretty clear to me that ormus is simply the modern scientific world slowly re-discovering what the alchemy masters wrote about hundreds of years ago.
 
Last edited:

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
Thanks for the link to the strain guage.
I dont have pics anymore but i superglued a rubber band to the end of the orange thing and the other end of the band to the opening of a straw. and pulled it taught.
Do you know any diagrams or other versions on the web?
Just to save anyone trying to build one of these from having to reinvent the wheel.
Maybe you can tell us more details from your memory.
How long should the rubber band be?
How long should the straw be?
What thickness of rubber band (since they do vary a lot)?
What material straw to use (Stainless steel, paper or plastic)?
And what diameter of straw is needed (big thickshake ones, or the thinner kids ones)?
A shame you don't have any pics, because a single picture could answer all of the above questions and a whole lot more.
 

microwatt

Rectificando
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
291
meter.png
regular drinking straw. any tube shape will suffice.
the longer the tube the greater the sensitivity. be careful you dont want to be too sensitive. tube material is unimportant but drinking straw is cheapest.
device will take time to dissipate HIM particles so you cannot take another measurement too soon.
rubber band should be very thin.

strain gauges work by whetstone bridge configuration. The orange thing is a resistor that changes ohmage by pressure or strain. theoretically you could wedge a pencil eraser into a steel tube with the orange thing pressed to the side. But Physical laws also govern etheric energy when it comes in contact with matter. So volume is important to not have a long wait time. The key element to this detector is a round form which concentrates HIM to the rubber band. without it you may not get any elasticity changes.
If you build a successful device please share the schematics the world needs an easy way to prove that HIM actually exists. Naysayers might think that moisture or heat makes the changes but it could be built inside a sealed tube. If you decide to build the entire thing in a box the straw must be outside since boxes also accumulate HIM. Sme types of HIM might not be detectable with this thing such as actual life force, solar etheric, moon etheric etc. You will also will want to buy extra orange things in case you break the one that came with it they are fragile.
 

Triune One

Invenies
Patron of the Arts
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Sep 9, 2022
Messages
338
I thought those reasons might be a bit flimsy for some of you.
Was hoping you're not going to pull me in too deep on this one....but since you're doing it anyway...here goes....

You'd already know that "The Man's" flouridation program started immediately after the conclusion of WW2.
You'd probably also know that several researchers have already come to the conclusion that water flouridation program was closely tied with USA national security doctrine.
You probably think that "The Man" wants to flouridate us to make us docile and compliant, but IMO that is not the actual reason for flouridating our drinking water, it's just a happy accident.

The following is probably all totally unbelieveable....but here it is anyway, for anyone who's able to absorb it.

>The USA cracked the secret of transmutation during the program to develop "the bomb".
- The scientists involved in the program were all heavily studying alchemy texts at the time as part of their work.
- IMO Fulcanelli massively fucked up when he performed a transmutation to uranium in front of several nuclear scientists several years prior.
- Once "The Man" knew that making uranium from transmutation was possible, they spared no expense until they were able to find out the secret for themselves.
> After he cracked the secret of transmutation, "The Man" immediately formed a strategy of preventing discovery of it by anyone else.
- It seems that the best idea they could come up with was to trick everyone to add flouride to water making accidental or deliberate discovery of HIM extremely unlikely.
- That idea was a really good one, because even the wisest and most open-minded people still have no idea of the fact 75+ years later.

That's all I got....if it's not enough for you, then so be it.

It's a very compelling story.
I am open to it being true.
I don't have the same conviction or connection to it as you do.
Did the movie Openheimer show the scientists trying to crack the alchemy code? (just kidding - of course not)

> After he cracked the secret of transmutation, "The Man" immediately formed a strategy of preventing discovery of it by anyone else.
- It seems that the best idea they could come up with was to trick everyone to add flouride to water making accidental or deliberate discovery of HIM extremely unlikely.

I have the same trouble with this assertion as the ones above.
But don't worry. I honor how you go about things Ghetto.
I am of the same camp.
It's just not enough to hard-fact-prove the correlation in line with this process we're doing.

I am not a big fan of finding ways of hard-fact-proving things reproducibly.
I don't think alchemy functions at that level. Some things we can prove and reproduce. Others, are not meant to be.
If we go too much in this direction, IMO, we run the risk of making alchemy too Ahrimanic.

And a message to "The Man" in case you're reading this....
Don't hate on me brother, it's just information. And besides, nobody believes it anyway.

lol...
maybe you should delete your theory just so that others do not gain wind of the possibility and try to do the same themselves.

Ghettoalchemist Said:
I had to check my notes about this, because I had totally forgotten about Reichs efforts to do the same.
Anyway my notes show that he invented something called a "Vacor Tube" which can be made to glow with lower amount of electricity when exposed to orgone energy.
Is that the same thing you're describing?
Reagrdless, either or both of these devices are probably a goer.

It's part of the same thing. Reich's Vacor tubes had very cool "translational" properties - to translate the orgone into something measurable, demonstrable.

Here's something Dale Pond of PESwiki fame, has some info on.
http://www.rexresearch.com/orgone/reichmotor.htm

Ghettoalchemist said:

One more thing which reading your post just made me remember.
Patrick Flanagan discovered that the water with the lowest freezing point had the strongest positive effect on health.
Perhaps that's the quickest test for HIM water that we need to do, is to simply get a really good readout on the exact freezing point of the water.

Right, because heavy water freezes at higher temperatures. Pure heavy water freezes at 3.8oC, which helps to produce DDW.
You set your freezer to 3.5oC - and see if you get any frozen water. If not, lower it incrementally until you see freezing. scoop that out. repeat, by lowering the temperature slightly. by the end, you should have a lower deuterium level in your water. And on the same note, the water that freezes the last, would be the best water DDW-wise.

I've been looking into various ways of determining deuterium levels.
the standard way is very high tech and beyond my scope of practice, that's for sure.
from chat.openai.com
Measuring the level of deuterium (heavy hydrogen, symbol D or 2H) in a sample of water typically involves a process called Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry (IRMS). Here's how it works:

  1. Sample Preparation: The first step is to prepare the water sample. This may involve purifying the water to remove impurities and gases that could interfere with the measurement.
  2. Conversion to Gas: The water sample is then converted into a gas, usually by high-temperature pyrolysis or high-temperature reduction. This process breaks down the water molecules into hydrogen gas (H2) and deuterium gas (D2).
  3. Mass Spectrometry: The generated H2 and D2 gases are introduced into a mass spectrometer. Mass spectrometers are instruments that can measure the mass-to-charge ratio of ions, and they are particularly sensitive to differences in atomic mass.

these devices would cost tens of thousands of dollars is my guess.
However... there might be something *possible* with the following -

Deuterium (D2) HPLC Detector Lamps

from chat.openai.com

A Deuterium (D2) lamp in High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) is used as a UV-Vis (Ultraviolet-Visible) detector light source. Here's how it works:

  1. UV Light Source: The D2 lamp emits ultraviolet (UV) light. It contains deuterium gas, which is used as the source of UV radiation. Deuterium is a stable isotope of hydrogen and emits UV light when subjected to an electrical discharge.
  2. Electrical Discharge: Inside the lamp, an electrical discharge is created by applying a high voltage across two electrodes. This discharge causes the deuterium gas to become excited.
  3. UV Emission: When the deuterium gas becomes excited, it emits UV radiation. This UV light covers a broad spectrum of wavelengths in the UV range, typically from around 160 to 375 nanometers (nm). This range is particularly useful for detecting and quantifying compounds that absorb UV light at specific wavelengths.
  4. Sample Detection: In HPLC, the UV-Vis detector directs the UV light through the sample as it elutes from the chromatographic column. If the sample contains compounds that absorb UV light, the detector measures the intensity of the absorbed light. The amount of absorbed light is directly proportional to the concentration of the compound, allowing for quantification and identification.
  5. Data Analysis: The detector records the intensity of the UV light before and after it passes through the sample. By comparing these two values, it calculates the absorbance of the sample at the chosen wavelength. This data is then used for analysis and generating chromatograms.

Ghetto, you have proposed a correlate between UV light and HIM water.
It's possible this test might yield different results with higher HIM content IF the HIM water affects the absorption of the UV light.
it might be worth a shot. these lamps are more affordable - $435 USD on amazon.
 

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
regular drinking straw. any tube shape will suffice.
the longer the tube the greater the sensitivity. be careful you dont want to be too sensitive. tube material is unimportant but drinking straw is cheapest.
Thanks Brother, that latest diagram and explanation helps a lot.
volume is important to not have a long wait time. The key element to this detector is a round form which concentrates HIM to the rubber band. without it you may not get any elasticity changes.
I actually recognise the thing as an updated version of a binding force meter.
But you've pulled out all the stops and whistles with your version.
You say it collects HIM, but I see it as a device which reacts to the torsion spin carried by HIM particles.
It's a small difference in opinion though, we both agree that it'll read high when placed next to HIM water.
Anyway I love what you've done with your design.....you included a chamber for absorbing torsion energy.....and found the ideal shape for it.
You've used stretched rubber, which is IMO a far better material.
On top of all that, you made it high tech and ghetto at the same time.
Seriously who thinks of stuff like this?
And what other treasures are you hiding from us?
If you build a successful device please share the schematics the world needs an easy way to prove that HIM actually exists.
Be glad to.

Just a couple of other things I'm still curious about...
Does the straw need to be sealed up at the ends? or open to the air?
And does this device give a higher reading when inside a pyramid?
If so, how does the measurement compare between a walled pyramid versus a frame only pyramid?
 

ghetto alchemist

Occultum
Patron of the Arts
Honorable Meister
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
692
It's part of the same thing. Reich's Vacor tubes had very cool "translational" properties - to translate the orgone into something measurable, demonstrable.
Such an amazing discovery.
That link said Reich used the tube to make a device which would rotate when placed next to a living creature.
What happened to these devices?
I'm so annoyed that this was discovered so long ago and yet the devices don't exist anywhere a few decades later.
Right, because heavy water freezes at higher temperatures. Pure heavy water freezes at 3.8oC, which helps to produce DDW.
You set your freezer to 3.5oC - and see if you get any frozen water. If not, lower it incrementally until you see freezing. scoop that out. repeat, by lowering the temperature slightly. by the end, you should have a lower deuterium level in your water. And on the same note, the water that freezes the last, would be the best water DDW-wise.
That's a good practical implementation.
We can just use a fairly standard freezer to get the measurements.
I was hoping for something to tell us the exact temperature it freezes, but such a thing probably doesn't exist...*sigh*
these devices would cost tens of thousands of dollars is my guess.
Even at that price, it's ridiculously cheap.
They are definately coming down in price over time though.
I think it must be every budding alchemist's dream to own a mass spectrometer, it's certainly mine *sigh's again*
It's possible this test might yield different results with higher HIM content IF the HIM water affects the absorption of the UV light.
it might be worth a shot. these lamps are more affordable - $435 USD on amazon.
I have no idea myself, but that totally might work.
Wouldn't it be great if it did?

You guys are putting a lot of amazing ideas in my head today, got me spinning.
Loving it!
 

microwatt

Rectificando
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
291
Thanks Brother, that latest diagram and explanation helps a lot.

I actually recognise the thing as an updated version of a binding force meter.
But you've pulled out all the stops and whistles with your version.
You say it collects HIM, but I see it as a device which reacts to the torsion spin carried by HIM particles.
It's a small difference in opinion though, we both agree that it'll read high when placed next to HIM water.
Here are situations where it would go crazy I think.
next to red hot ormus
large pyramid array stack
inside giza pyramid
I believe it could be used to measure the torsion energy in a cloud. Based on the Wilhelm rich orgone tube cloud busters which use tubes. The original design had a water sprayer inside to absorb orgone that collected in the center of tubes. so I think that a rubber band meter would be able to measure the torsion energy in many weather phenomenon.
I think with further research this rubber band meter could even detect UFO's, predict weather events, paranormal phenomenon, Detect if a body is living or dead, survey ley lines and hartman grids, detect earthquakes hours or days before they happen. The is endless and whoever is a PHD and builds it wins a Nobel prize.
Anyway I love what you've done with your design.....you included a chamber for absorbing torsion energy.....and found the ideal shape for it.
You've used stretched rubber, which is IMO a far better material.
On top of all that, you made it high tech and ghetto at the same time.
Seriously who thinks of stuff like this?
And what other treasures are you hiding from us
I consider this one of my greatest inventions.
Be glad to.

Just a couple of other things I'm still curious about...
Does the straw need to be sealed up at the ends? or open to the air?
I don't know.
And does this device give a higher reading when inside a pyramid?
If so, how does the measurement compare between a walled pyramid versus a frame only pyramid?

here is a reading for different pyramid angles. the grey line is the vorticial column that goes down.
TMFxc6T.png
 

microwatt

Rectificando
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
291
iNHj3Wu.png


Here is a dew collector I built. cold water goes through the rubber tubes.
 

Argento Vivo

Rectificando
Hermetic Pilgrim
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
188
I used bullion silver, was already at 99.999 purity, not enough copper in there to worry about.

It did sublime off at white hot temperature under a hydroxy flame, which is pretty weird for silver oxide to do that.
However, the ormus fraternity had already documented that white powder silver sublimes at 1800 celcius.

Absolutely yes, they should be explored, but curiously it seems that nobody really wants to.
It's surprising for me, because IMO there's a nobel prize waiting to be had within the scientific fraternity for busting open this phenomenon.
And IMO there's the philosophers stone waiting to be had for the wannabe alchemist/s who might choose to take a closer look.
Yet there's so little interest within both of those camps. Each to their own I suppose.

It wasn't just Michael who was breaking the machines with his white powder, I remember one of the ormus guys in USA reported the exact same problem.
My memory is a bit hazy as to which one it was, but I think it was from one of the guys interviewed on "All the gold you can eat".

Unfortunately I never done any modern alchemy courses that a lot of you guys have, so the exact meaning here is completely over my head.
Someone should make up a guide to explain these terms like "fixed sulfur carrier" and "metallic sperm" for the ignoramuses like myself 😐
But even though I never done the formalised alchemy training, it still looks pretty clear to me that ormus is simply the modern scientific world slowly re-discovering what the alchemy masters wrote about hundreds of years ago.
If making this oxide is really of interest, then it should help us in the extraction of either SULFUR or MERCURY, or both. (in this case i'd say sulfur) and i'm just speaking of particular processes and principles. Anyway, if we have the two components of the silver we have the ingredients for our heavy metal cake. 🤟

The metallic sperms are the female egg and the male seed, which being joined and cooked, like in a woman's womb after a "cooking" and maturing of 9 months... the baby is born. Processes may vary but the sense should be on those lines. And i also acknowledge there are other ways, this is just one approach.

(P.s. i saw this ormus movie's trailer. I felt like i was watching BREAKING BAD's trailer. I'm sorry but it just gave me feelings of unreliability about ormus movement. So if they claim something, im not really likely to believe it. Especially if it regards delicate analytical instruments being broken by an oxide)